Return for Credit
Return Goods (Non-Defect) Policy
Seller will not consider requests for credit returns made more than 180 days after the date of shipment. Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt. No credit returns shall be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) issued by Seller. Seller shall have no obligation to issue an RGA.
The seller reserves the sole right to determine the eligibility of items for credit.
Handling Returned Items
Items that are received in non-returnable condition for credit will be handled in one of the following ways:
- Destroyed with Purchaser’s approval
- Returned to Purchaser at its expense
- Refurbished and returned to Purchaser at its expense with its approval
- Partial credit issued to Purchaser at the sole discretion of Seller
Seller will have no responsibility or liability for items returned for credit without an RGA. Credit returns arriving without a valid RGA may be refused. All returned items must be properly packed and identified per the RGA.
Costs Of Returns
All costs and expenses associated with credit returns shall be borne by Purchaser. Return costs and expenses may include labor, material, administrative, and any other expenses arising from the return.
- A minimum 20% restocking charge will be assessed on all credit returns. Any credit will be subject to and conditioned to the receipt of the returned items in new, unused, undamaged, and saleable condition.
- All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed. Individual components purchased as part of a “package” may not be returned.
- Seller may accept a credit return and waive the restocking or cancellation fee if Seller determines that the return was due to an error that was the fault of Seller.
Registering For RGA
Returns for repair do not require an RGA but should be registered using the form above.
The website includes the seller’s repair terms and conditions and allows a return repair packing list and address label to be printed and the progress of the repair to be tracked.
If the use of the website is not possible, information concerning repairs can be obtained by contacting the Seller’s Customer Care Team
- By Phone: 219-462-6161
- By Mail: Task Force Tips, 3701 Innovation Way, Valparaiso, IN 46383, USA.
Repair returns may be subject to a repair estimate fee that will be waived if the repair is made.
All credit and repair returns are at the purchaser’s or its customer’s sole risk and expense, and any shipping charges on returned items shall be paid by the purchaser or its customer. No collect shipments will be accepted unless authorized in writing in advance by the seller.